Sana marin viral video

Sana marin viral video
"I have never used drugs in my life," Sana Marin said (File photo: Twitter).

Criticism of Party Video, Finland's Prime Minister Gets Drug Tested 

Finnish Prime Minister Sana Marin has said that she has done her drug test. "Today I got my drug test done and the results will come in a week," Sana Marin told a news conference on Friday.

"I have never used drugs in my life," he said. It should be noted that the Prime Minister of Finland has been criticized recently after a video of him was leaked. 

In the video, he can be seen partying with his friends. 

Sana Marin added that 'his ability to perform his duties at night was not affected and if he had to go to work, he would would have left the party. 

With the Prime Minister of Finland, the country's celebrities and artists were present at the party. 

The video went viral on social media this week and was soon shared by several media houses at home and abroad. 

After the video came out, his government allies and the opposition demanded a drug test from Sana Marin. 

The Prime Minister responded by saying that the accusation of using drugs during the party is false and I Also ready to take my drug test.'

Post a Comment

0 Comments