In what condition is the singer made famous by KACHA BADAM now?

copyright,Bhaban Badiakar,Kacha Badam,social media,Kim Kardashian,Julia Fox,Reality TV Star,TAIWAN,JAPAN,CANADA,BRAZIL,UKRAINE,RUSSIA,AUSTRIA,FINLAND


A company fraudulently bought the copyright of a song for a small amount of money 

A peanut seller who became famous overnight with raw almonds found himself living in poverty again after four days of undeclared work. 

Bhaban Badiakar from India is unable to perform his song or earn the song's revenue from social media because a company took advantage of his lack of knowledge and bought the copyright of the song for a small fee. 

It must be remembered that Bhaban Badiakar used to sell peanuts for a living before he became famous and to attract customers he sang his song Kacha Badam. One day, a customer made a video of his song and shared it on social media. He was taken to the heights of fame. 

People loved Bhaban's song video so much that it went viral not only in India but worldwide and Bhaban became an internet sensation as soon as he saw it. Famous rap singer Badshah also recorded the song Kacha Badam with Bhaban Badiakar which became very popular. 

Unfortunately, the fame achieved by Bhaban Badiakar did not last long and now he is again in a state of complete distress, forced to call for help. Now he earns only a few thousand rupees from menial jobs and worries about his family's future. 

In an interview, Bhaban Badiakar said that after becoming famous, he had to leave his village because people always came to him for help and threatened him with rejection, that's why he was unable to go to his village. his and to rent. Living at home, the income is very low and I have no idea how long this will last. 

Speaking about the alleged scam, Bhaban Badiakar said a company paid me just 3 lakh rupees to sign the papers and get the copyright of my song. 

Bhaban Badiakar said that as I am illiterate I do not know that by signing the paper I am selling the copyright of my song. Now the company people tell me I can't sing my song and I can't even talk to them on the phone.


Post a Comment

0 Comments