What has Virat Kohli done to avoid criticism?

Virat Kohli has failed to score a century in more than 100 matches in all his previous formats. 

Indian cricketer Virat Kohli has come under fire after being dismissed three times in the IPL, but he has come up with a way to avoid it. 

Virat Kohli says that the criticism He turns off his TV to avoid it. 

Responding to the critics, he says, They are not where they are, they can't feel like me and they can't live these moments. 


How can you avoid noise? 

You either turn off the TV or don't pay attention to what people are saying. 

I do both, "said Virat Kohli." It never happened in my career. 

I have seen everything in this game. 
'Virat Kohli has failed to score a century in more than 100 matches in all his previous formats. 

In the current IPL season, he has scored only a half-century and a total of 216 runs in 12 matches. 
Do I talk to them regularly. 

They keep sending me messages. He will be with us next year in one form or another. 

”Faf du Plessis of South Africa captained Bangalore in the current IPL season.

Post a Comment

0 Comments