A cheap hair transplant in India claimed the life of one man

In India, it became expensive for a bald man to get a cheap hair transplant. He lost his life. 

30-year-old Athar Rashid, a popular Indian TV presenter, tried to take advantage of a cheap hair transplant offer from a clinic in the Indian capital, New Delhi, but the procedure had dire consequences. 

After the transplant, Athar Rasheed's kidneys and other internal organs sequentially failed and he died within a year. 

Athar Rasheed's mother, Aasia Begum, 62, told a press conference that Athar's head became inflamed and swollen after the procedure. This infection slowly led to Athar's death. 

Aasia Begum said: “My son died a very painful death. First his kidneys failed and then all his internal organs stopped working. 

I have lost my son but I don't want another mother's son to die at the hands of such deceitful people. I call on the authorities to take strong action against those responsible for my son's death."



Post a Comment

0 Comments