MEAGAN GOOD : Fans React After Meagan Good Shares A Post After Divorce During Her Vacation In Italy

Meagan Good shows off her banging body while going in Italy.
Meagan Good shows off her banging body while going in Italy.



Meagan Good obviously gave fans an investigate how she's holding up following her partition from clergyman and creator DeVon Franklin.

Extraordinary and Franklin, who met on the game plan of "Bouncing the Broom," began dating in 2011, and were hitched a year sometime later. In December 2021, the pair proclaimed their split in a joint decree following nine years of marriage. Yet no additional bits of knowledge about the partition were conveyed, Good and Franklin's detachment was closed in April 2022.

In a captionless Instagram post shared on Aug. 23, Good displayed her molded actual make-up as she introduced on a sea side in Italy. The 41-year-old, who is at this point on a young women's trip with her sisters La'Myia Good and Lexus Good, wore a gritty hued two-piece bathing suit with conceals.

Extraordinary in like manner showed various places of her gathering by sharing different photos in a video gathering cut. Despite the recording, the "Harlem" star shared a voiceover track by beauty care products expert Style Channel that possibly highlighted where she is at this point in her life.

The track said, "Kid, let me tell you since you most likely will not grasp. I lost myself some time back. So when you see me popping my s-t and continuing with my best life, it's everything except a f-ruler stunt on nobody. It's me saying 'sorry' to myself."

As fans saw the exchange, many acclaimed Good for truly continuing with her life.

"Go OFF MEAG!!! trust me WE UNDERSTAND!!"

In addition? We Love To See U Apologize To Yourself, Meg.

"She don't miss, (Good)ness Gracious."

"My sister enlightened the course of occasions."

Among the past responses, one Instagram client conveyed that Good has animated them to work on their patching interaction. That individual communicated, "You are surely one of my repairing goals. Each time I see one of your posts, I value how splendid and free you are apparently, and I can barely clutch get to that transformation of myself. I can't remember what that feels like, but I'm progressing."



Post a Comment

0 Comments