When I entered the Adult film industry, my father was shocked

Kimmy ganger videos
my father was shocked, today the same father is my manager" actress (image source:instagram)


When I entered the Adult film industry, my father was shocked, today the same father is my manager" actress 

In a recent interview, American actress Kimmy Granger, associated with the Adult film industry, made a shocking revelation about her shameful career and its impact on her family. 

According to Daily Star, 27-year-old Kimmy Granger said that when she started working in the Adult film industry, her family members went into severe depression. 

Especially his father was traumatized but now that same father is Kimmy Granger's manager.


Kimmy ganger videos
"When my father learned of my work, he was shocked," Miss Granger said. (Image source: instagram)


"When my father learned of my work, he was shocked," Miss Granger said. 

He was so saddened by this that he became disillusioned with the world and began to wish to die. The daughter did it. 

It took him a long time to digest that his daughter had become an actress in Adult films. I am happy with this profession and so is my manager. 

Now they are proud of me that I am happy and financially independent.”



Post a Comment

0 Comments