The surprising place where Elon Musk's mom rests when she visits Texas

Maye musk she lives A modest lifestyle & Elon musk (image source: GOOGLE)
Maye musk she lives A modest lifestyle & Elon musk (image source: GOOGLE)

Maye Musk, the mother of Elon Musk, is turning out to be increasingly more of a VIP by her own doing and she has stood out as truly newsworthy once more, with it uncovered that she rests in the carport when she visits him in Texas.

Despite the fact that Musk has billions in the bank, his mom needs to remain in this uncommon convenience when she visits him at Boca Chica, SpaceX's Texas HQ, and she made sense of why.

"I need to rest in the carport, as you can't have an extravagant house close to a rocket site," she made sense of in a meeting in The Times.

Typically, however, she remains in New York and she uncovered in the very interview that she enjoys strolling her canine while wearing "old garments, a ratty coat, a cap and dim glasses".

"My place isn't large, I don't require enormous," she added.

"I don't require squandered space in light of the fact that with it come liabilities. I feel like I am gotten comfortable and I told my children 'This is the most pleasant spot I have at any point lived'."




Post a Comment

0 Comments